The Chalk Loft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Issue 2 and 3 are out - 4 soon to be released.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kerry Kistler
Admin
Kerry Kistler

Issue 2 and 3 are out - 4 soon to be released. Empty
PostSubject: Issue 2 and 3 are out - 4 soon to be released.   Issue 2 and 3 are out - 4 soon to be released. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:09 am

Hi gang,
Been so busy working on the magazine that I forgot to post updates here. Although the forum is not getting much traffic these days. Only one person stopped by in January. Lots of people have read posts but not many people make posts.

Anyway, the Spring 2012 issue should be out before March. Stop by ChalkIllustrated.com and subscribe for free if you haven't yet already.

Best,
Kerry
Back to top Go down
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Issue 2 and 3 are out - 4 soon to be released.   Issue 2 and 3 are out - 4 soon to be released. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 4:13 pm

Kerry, I just want you to know how much I appreciate the Chalk Illustrated Ezine. I think that it is great. It is very well done and has a lot of helpful information. Thanks for all you do! Jay
Back to top Go down
Kerry Kistler
Admin
Kerry Kistler

PostSubject: Re: Issue 2 and 3 are out - 4 soon to be released.   Issue 2 and 3 are out - 4 soon to be released. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 2:14 am

Thanks Jay! For those who may not have seen the Spring 2012 issue, you may browse it here:

http://issuu.com/chalkillustrated/docs/chalk_illustrated_004_spring_2012_press_quality?mode=window&backgroundColor=%23222222

Best,
Kerry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Issue 2 and 3 are out - 4 soon to be released.   Issue 2 and 3 are out - 4 soon to be released. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Issue 2 and 3 are out - 4 soon to be released.
Page 1 of 1