The Chalk Loft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Great Resource!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony Brent

Great Resource! Empty
PostSubject: Great Resource!   Great Resource! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 2:24 am

I'm Tony Brent. I'm based in Orlando, Florida where I have a show called the "Outta Control Comedy Magic Dinner Show". Although I perform six nights a week, two shows a night, my real job is to teach 5th grade Sunday School at my church First Baptist Church Windermere. I am also involved deeply with an outreach ministry called "Next Door Ministry" . My personal website is:
www.tonybrent.com

I have been interested in chalk talk for some time so I look forward to this forum. Thanks Kerry!!
Back to top Go down
Kerry Kistler
Admin
Kerry Kistler

Great Resource! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Resource!   Great Resource! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:57 pm

Tony! Awesome to have you drop by The Loft.

Great article about you in the April 2009 Magic magazine. I don't remember them mentioning your faith in the write-up so it is awesome to meet you on this forum and learn that we are brothers!

Glad to know that Catching the Vision is of some help to you - just posted another resource in "The Loft Shop - NEW" on chalk art and showmanship. Although, I don't think you probably need any pointers in the showmanship department Great Resource! Icon_albino.

Hope to see more of you here at the Loft.

Kerry
Back to top Go down

Great Resource!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chalk Loft :: WELCOME TO THE CHALK LOFT :: Unroll the Red Carpet-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com