The Chalk Loft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Got something to say? Chalk out loud!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kerry Kistler
Admin
Kerry Kistler

Got something to say? Chalk out loud! Empty
PostSubject: Got something to say? Chalk out loud!   Got something to say? Chalk out loud! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:30 pm

You know what I really appreciate? Web sites that have a review section on products they sell. I check those reviews all the time when researching a product that interests me. For example, my son just needed some work boots that had to be oil and water resistant. After finding a good site that offered work boots in his size, we narrowed the search to a couple of brands - and then started reading the reviews posted by other consumers. We quickly learned what to stay away from and what was a good buy for the money.

I don't think the customer has ever been able to wield so much power as they can today. Clearly, the tools and gear that we chalkers need is not that extensive. Still, If you have something to say about a chalk related product - good or bad - why not let the rest of us know.

You have a voice so...chalk out loud!

Kerry
Back to top Go down

Got something to say? Chalk out loud!
Page 1 of 1