The Chalk Loft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Greetings   Greetings Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:42 pm

Hello everyone. I am excited about the chalk loft. Thanks for inviting me to join such a wonderful group of folks. My name is Jay and my training consists of the Ding Teuling video course and Phase I and II from Matt Bowman. I appreciate what Kerry Kistler has done in setting this up and all the information that he has made available. I have not done a lot of chalk talks. Most of them have been done in my church for the children. I have to admit that I have often been sidetracked in practicing chalk art. I hope this new forum will help me to stay focused better. Thanks again, Jay
Back to top Go down
Kerry Kistler
Admin
Kerry Kistler

Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Greetings Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:26 am

Greetings Jay,
Such kind words - thank you! Setting up this forum was a labor of love. It is patterned after The Magic Cafe: "Magicians Helping Magicians." I also do some magic trick object lessons as part of our programs and the Cafe has been so helpful to me in gaining knowledge, advice and reviews on new products. I thought it was about time that chalk artists have a similar place to hang-out too. You might say the Loft is also a place for "Chalkers Helping Chalkers."

Drop in often!
Kerry
Back to top Go down

Greetings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chalk Loft :: WELCOME TO THE CHALK LOFT :: Unroll the Red Carpet-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com