The Chalk Loft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Behind every successful chalker...is a family dusting him off

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kerry Kistler
Admin
Kerry Kistler

Behind every successful chalker...is a family dusting him off Empty
PostSubject: Behind every successful chalker...is a family dusting him off   Behind every successful chalker...is a family dusting him off Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 1:47 pm

My daughter Christy requested that I start this topic. I think I know why - she, and my whole family, know all about the travails of being related to a chalk artist:

1. They help me assemble my easel and then pack it up too.
2. They assist me in laying the carpet film to protect the platform.
3. They put up with the dust and help me clean it up following programs.
4. They want to head for the campground to relax in the bus - but always end up sitting around waiting for me to finish the invisible picture for tonight's program.
5. They provide security against little hands that want to smudge drawings following a program.
6. They help me roll up the drawings when they are given away.
7. They tolerate my absence while I tinker with this forum, my podcast and my archive site.

And they do all this without complaining Behind every successful chalker...is a family dusting him off Herz. My wife has even quit groaning about the dirty bathroom sink (mostly).

Well, here's the spot where they can vent. They have both my permission and blessings. Go ahead - hang out the dirty laundry! With a chalker in the house there is always plenty to spare Behind every successful chalker...is a family dusting him off Icon_tongue.

Let your kids and spouses know that they will find an understanding support group right here.

Chalk on!
Kerry
Back to top Go down

Behind every successful chalker...is a family dusting him off
Page 1 of 1