The Chalk Loft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Evangelist Dwight Haynes, Good News Chalk Talks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dwight Haynes

Evangelist Dwight Haynes, Good News Chalk Talks Empty
PostSubject: Evangelist Dwight Haynes, Good News Chalk Talks   Evangelist Dwight Haynes, Good News Chalk Talks Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2021 5:03 pm

Hi Friends,  I'm Dwight Haynes and have enjoyed sharing Good News Chalk Talks all around the globe since 1994.  We endeavor to Engage all ages with the Gospel, Enrich believers with clearly illustrated Bible messages, and Encourage church leaders as we Draw the Cross Across America!  Our family travels together doing 190-200 chalk talks per year--in our prime of life.  My Wife Ann and I sing together (sometimes our Daughter Sara sings and/or plays guitar as well).  We own a home in Virginia and travel in a motorhome 1-12 weeks at time throughout the year.  As Vocational Missionary Evangelists, the Lord provides through love offerings and missionary support over the years.  It's a joy to serve the Lord with every gift and talent, preach the Gospel, and teach the Bible as we are going into all the world.  Chalk Art opens many doors and attracts many people to see, hear, and experience God's Word.  Check out our ministry at www.ChalkTalks.net
Evangelist Dwight Haynes, Good News Chalk Talks View?usp=sharing
Back to top Go down

Evangelist Dwight Haynes, Good News Chalk Talks
Page 1 of 1