The Chalk Loft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not an artist, but lights and sound

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Andrew of Springfield

Not an artist, but lights and sound Empty
PostSubject: Not an artist, but lights and sound   Not an artist, but lights and sound Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 12:12 pm

Hi all, I want to thank Kerry and Jill for their friendship, and the chance to meet others interested in the performing world.

My primary interest in theatre is computers, lighting and sound. If you have any questions in these areas please feel free to ask.

The most asked questions I get from puppet people is microphones and small sound systems. When you need your hands free you need a reliable head worn microphone; look for the Audio Technica and Shure brands; pricy yes, but reliable with a long life that makes them cheap in the long run. For a small sound system look at the StudioMaster from Carvin. If you need the mic wireless, use Shure ULX transmitters and receivers. This should apply to chalktalk too.

MaiKätzchen
Back to top Go down
Kerry Kistler
Admin
Kerry Kistler

Not an artist, but lights and sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not an artist, but lights and sound   Not an artist, but lights and sound Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:09 am

Hey Andy,
Thanks for stopping by to introduce yourself to the Loft. Feel free to make any contributions you like to the lights/sound sections of this forum. I know you have a wealth of wisdom to share in those technical stagecraft areas.
Best,
Kerry
Back to top Go down

Not an artist, but lights and sound
Page 1 of 1