The Chalk Loft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rabbit from hat trick

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
danfreed

Rabbit from hat trick Empty
PostSubject: Rabbit from hat trick   Rabbit from hat trick Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:14 am

Hi,

I used to have a chalk talk book tht explained how to draw a magicians hat on aper, then magicly pull a rabbit out. I don't remember the details on how to do it so i'm trying to make my own version, but if you know the details or the book it was in please let me know. I know you cit a slot in the paper and have a seperate drawing of a rabbit hidden under it sticking out enough to grab it and pull it out. i did it once a long time ago and got a great reaction.
Back to top Go down
Kerry Kistler
Admin
Kerry Kistler

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit from hat trick   Rabbit from hat trick Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 12:40 pm

Hi Dan,
Great to have you aboard.

I'm pretty sure this came from a book by Harlan Tarbell. I'm out of town for a week but will check my library when I get home and post a scan of the rabbit routine.
Best,
Kerry
Back to top Go down
Kerry Kistler
Admin
Kerry Kistler

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit from hat trick   Rabbit from hat trick Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 10:24 pm

Hey Dan,
Sorry this took so long to post. Life has been turned on its head for 6 months or so.

Here is the Ed Harris solution from the November 1972 issue of The New Tops magic magazine. I KNOW that Harlan Tarbell published this same idea in one of his chalk talk books but all of mine are in temp storage for a while. Some day when I can get to them I'll scan the relevant pages and post them here.

Have fun!

Rabbit from hat trick Rabbit10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rabbit from hat trick   Rabbit from hat trick Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rabbit from hat trick
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chalk Loft :: THE GEAR WE USE :: Smoke & Mirrors-
Jump to: