The Chalk Loft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ice Cap Ballast

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jgille1072

Ice Cap Ballast Empty
PostSubject: Ice Cap Ballast   Ice Cap Ballast Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 9:37 pm

Just wanted to drop a note about what a difference the Ice Cap Ballast makes to light a blacklight picture.

After reading the download of "Squeezing Ultra-Blacklight From Under Your Hood", we purchased an Ice Cap Ballast from Aquasythe and the T-5 lights from Matt Bowman at Eternity Arts. My husband installed it a few nights ago and we tried the lights out after he finished on a Blacklight picture, I had all the lights on in our living room and the picture really popped!
The quality was unbelievable. We are so excited because we know like a lot of you that there are times when you cannot get a room completely dark or you are limited to indoor presentations.

We are very impressed and believe us it is worth the investment of the ballasts and the smaller Blacklights. We are inspired and are looking to put in a LED light bar for our colored lights when we can. I believe that if the the LED light bar does as great as the Ballast, it will certainly add another dimension to our events.

Thanks for the information, Bro. Kerry!

Jackie & Richard Gillespie cheers
Back to top Go down

Ice Cap Ballast
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chalk Loft :: THE TOOL BOX :: Now You See It, Now You Don't-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com