The Chalk Loft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Consider this the "eBay" for used chalk material

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kerry Kistler
Admin
Kerry Kistler

Consider this the "eBay" for used chalk material Empty
PostSubject: Consider this the "eBay" for used chalk material   Consider this the "eBay" for used chalk material Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:10 pm

Most chalkers have items they will probably never use again - I know I do. Why not give them a new life by passing them on to other chalkers. Do you have an older easel that is gathering dust - uh, I mean NOT gathering dust anymore? How about some old books or other memorabilia pertaining to chalk art? Finished with those VHS or DVDs? Do you have an overstock of some chalk colors that you don't really use anymore?

Whether you want to sell your old items or donate them - somebody can use what you've got so get posting! Since this is not really an auction site with bidding rules in place, you will need to work out your own deals. And remember - The Chalk Loft cannot be held responsible for the deals that are made here - or the quality of the goods being sold. "Caveat emptor" - let the buyer beware.

One small request - if you post an item and then find a new home for it, please be sure to post a comment that it is no longer available.

Happy transactions,
Kerry
Back to top Go down

Consider this the "eBay" for used chalk material
Page 1 of 1