The Chalk Loft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Honey, where are the new sheets I just bought?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kerry Kistler
Admin
Kerry Kistler

Honey, where are the new sheets I just bought? Empty
PostSubject: Honey, where are the new sheets I just bought?   Honey, where are the new sheets I just bought? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:11 pm

For pragmatic reasons, I draw only on sheets of bogus paper - at the conclusion of our campaigns (like a revival crusade), the five completed drawings are used to raise money for missions via an auction. Or, they might be given away as prizes in a drawing. Using the pictures in this way is a nice value-added service we can offer the people who book us.

This is why I have not yet tried to chalk on bed sheets or other large formats - it would be tough for most people to take home a 6'x8' rigid frame in the back of the family car. But, without a doubt, I really admire those chalkers who draw on sheets. It has been a nice development in the field of chalk.

Every now and then I hear about someone who has experimented with alternative substrates like wall board (sheet rock), tar paper or rolls of flooring underlayment.

What do you use and why?

Kerry
Back to top Go down

Honey, where are the new sheets I just bought?
Page 1 of 1