The Chalk Loft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Learning how to post is fun...dive in

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dwight Haynes

Learning how to post is fun...dive in Empty
PostSubject: Learning how to post is fun...dive in   Learning how to post is fun...dive in Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 7:41 pm

Click on a topic like Welcome to the Chalk Loft then look for the box at the top of the older posts that says New Post. That's for starting new topics. Click on that and a new big box will open for your postings. It sometimes opens slowly so wait for it. Also, you can open a previous post, read it and then click the Answer box at the top of the old post in order to leave your own response to that older post.
Show quoted text
ps. I forgot that when reading an older post you can also just scroll to the bottom of the page and answer in the big white response box. You don't have to click on the Answer box at the top of the old post.
Back to top Go down
Kerry Kistler
Admin
Kerry Kistler

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to post is fun...dive in   Learning how to post is fun...dive in Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 9:45 pm

Dwight, so nice to have you on board. Hope to hear more from you in the future. As a full time chalk evangelist I know you have a lot you could share.
Back to top Go down
Tom Ammons

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to post is fun...dive in   Learning how to post is fun...dive in Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2021 3:57 pm

I as contacted by Dwight Haynes, and he let me know the Loft is up and running again. Glad to see you back, Kerry!
Back to top Go down
Kerry Kistler
Admin
Kerry Kistler

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to post is fun...dive in   Learning how to post is fun...dive in Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2021 4:39 pm

Tom! Nice to hear from you again. It was Dwight who put jumper cables on the Loft. I think he saw the potential for it as a place for chalkers to connect and share. Here's hoping it will gain some traction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning how to post is fun...dive in   Learning how to post is fun...dive in Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Learning how to post is fun...dive in
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chalk Loft :: WELCOME TO THE CHALK LOFT :: Unroll the Red Carpet-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com