The Chalk Loft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thank you for the Opportunity

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RebeccaSweet

Thank you for the Opportunity Empty
PostSubject: Thank you for the Opportunity   Thank you for the Opportunity Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 11:49 pm

Hello everyone...I'm so thankful to have this opportunity to join with my brother and sisters in the Chalk Art community. I appreciate this space and look forward to the fellowship and sharing of ideas and the encouragement...
My heart's desire is to be a good steward of the time and talents that the Lord has given to me...To use every opportunity to reach the lost and to encourage others along the way.
I have been an artist and writer for a long time, but am new to the Chalk Art world. The Lord has been guiding my steps to this wonderful ministry and it burns within my heart...
I look forward to meeting you all..

Sincerely,
Rebecca
Back to top Go down
Kerry Kistler
Admin
Kerry Kistler

Thank you for the Opportunity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you for the Opportunity   Thank you for the Opportunity Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 12:44 pm

Hi Rebecca,
Thanks for joining the Loft. I hope this space will help you in your development as a chalk artist. Let us know how we can help.
Best,
Kerry
Back to top Go down

Thank you for the Opportunity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chalk Loft :: WELCOME TO THE CHALK LOFT :: Unroll the Red Carpet-
Jump to:  
Free forum | Art, Culture and Leisures | Painting, Drawing | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com