The Chalk Loft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings to my fellow artists!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Linda Potts

Greetings to my fellow artists! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings to my fellow artists!   Greetings to my fellow artists! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 11:49 pm

I'm so excited to find a place that I can talk about a subject that is very dear to my heart. In 1998, my husband and I saw our first chalk art presentation. It moved us both to tears. We were both convinced that this was something that the Lord would have us to do. He confirmed and reconfirmed that over the next few years. We surrendered to fulltime evangelism using the chalkart in 2002. Every time I hear about another artist in an area where we travel, I try to take time and seek them out. It is wonderful to have a time of fellowship with someone who speaks my "language."
If you have time please check out our website at www.picturesandpraise.com.
Linda Potts
Back to top Go down
Kerry Kistler
Admin
Kerry Kistler

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to my fellow artists!   Greetings to my fellow artists! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:10 pm

Hi Linda (or is it Lynda, per your site?),

Nice to have you aboard! Hope to see more of you here on the Loft. I've added your site to the Chalkers link list at www.ChalkedAndAmazed.com

Best,
Kerry
Back to top Go down
Linda Potts

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to my fellow artists!   Greetings to my fellow artists! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:46 pm

Kerry,
I spell my name Linda. My webmaster thought it was kind of cute that my name was similar to my husband's, Lynn, so he decided to make them even more similar. I really don't care how my name is spelled as long as I get to keep chalkin' for Him!
Linda or Lynda or Hey,you with the chalk dust all over you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to my fellow artists!   Greetings to my fellow artists! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings to my fellow artists!
Page 1 of 1